Monday, February 16, 2015

Upcoming Meetings

I thought a little predictability might be nice. Going forward, we will meet on the first and third Tuesday, and the second and fourth Wednesday, of the month. Our gatherings start at 10 a.m. at Grant Park.

We gather at the picnic tables by the sandbox. As you can imagine, my toddler does not like to patiently sit at the tables while the playground beckons, so I will dump my bag at the tables and put up a sign that says PPD. (It's a really pathetic simple sign right now, but maybe someday, I will paint something pretty!)  Just add your bags to Camp PPD and I'll make sure we connect. 

Since we have fun weather in Pasadena, please remember to check the blog the day before a meeting to confirm the location. If there is rain or brutal heat in the forecast, we will meet elsewhere. Also, be sure to check the blog for other fun random gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment